Thursday 5 March 2015

2015-02-28: Yet I Still LIve

No doubt that title could count as clickbait and you are expecting I did something stupid. I regret to inform you my adrenaline levels have not spiked in days.

This is because I have been building a quiet normal life in North East Poland. I get up, I work, I go to the gym, I eat, I sleep, I work, I train, I work, I drink beer and then sleep. I have been reading about investment opportunities in Poland and so on.

It is a fulfilling and positive life for me. Slightly less entertaining for you.

On the 28th I took one photo. It was of the tele.

Translation Humour: God

Bogu is God in Polish and Armour in Japanese

Some people say martial arts are a religion and... nope can't do it.

Rating 1/10 (this just stinks of desperation)


So my sober, hard working ethic means there is not much entertainment factor for you guys I am sorry.

The bright side to this is that Putin must be worried, if I can be living such a boring life then his reign of fear isn't working.

17 days until The Land Of Talking Toilets is revisited. Mobility is improving for Ewa slightly.

Plan Time:
  1. Polish Hotdogs: Must be done before we go to the States. PreReq: weight & fat under 20 & 100 day averages.
  2. Robot Cigarette: Must be ready for Japan, it's robots, it's japan, it's obvious. PreReq: I really have to find a flavour that works for me.
  3. Stary Polski: Poland loves traditional food, I will miss it, must eat more. PreReq: ummmm be hungry I guess, shouldn't be hard.
  4. Kendo Competition: There is one the weekend before we leave. PreReq: I think I cracked my talus again. Try and make that heal faster or buy lots of painkillers.
  5. I Found A List: It's a stupid list but what the hell I can rank the people that ranked the things.
  6. Vodka: One of the Kendo guys mentioned he was buying some "real" Żubrówka. This sounds good. PreReq: Either hit him in the head more or hit him in the head less one will convince him to hare his stash

No comments:

Post a Comment