Saturday 24 January 2015

2015-01-20 to 22: Revenge of The Short People

I had a meeting at 0400 so I woke at 0330 to be ready then it was cancelled. And I couldn't even go back to sleep because I had scheduled more work afterwards.

Worse yet the short people at the school seem to have infected me with something. I didn't even think they got close enough but they must be some kind of viral ninjas.
I suspect it was this virulent ball of disease, but he made me a robot to feel better.


It's okay though. I am in Poland where they have medicine for everything. Mostly the medicine is a form of vodka.

Because of this all I could ramble about over the past few days would be the work I did. I am not so narcissistic as to think that would be even faintly interesting.

I can mention that I had schnitzel (of the proper type) for dinner and I ate enough that the mother in law appears to be appeased. I am sure that won't last and I will be in trouble in 20 minutes or so for something :)

Plans:
  • Some kind of isolation suit for time spent with short people

No comments:

Post a Comment