Tuesday 24 February 2015

2015-02-23: Even more boring would have been okay actually

At the gym today there were two quite large fellows who are in pretty amazing shape. I had to ask one of them if I could grab some equipment near him and, in doing so, noticed their shirts. The first one read "Ian Stuart, the flame that never dies" which rang faint bells.

The second was "Blood and Honour: Polish Division" That rang faint bells as well. The stylised swastika gave it away. Hooray I am working out with probable Neo-Nazis. I may change my schedule as I do often attract interaction from the unusual people in society.

One of the advantages of a country which does get cold is that gyms and such cater for people with huge amounts of bulky clothing.
I like the unusual geometry
We get lockers at the gym. We also have hair dryers but my hair is not long enough to need that yet.
The Nazi guys didn't need it either
When I had my shower I wandered in and the two large Neo-Nazi fellows were using 2 of the 4 showers (no cubicles, just individual shower heads in a row).
Urban prison lore tells me in this situation I should assert my dominance and just punch the biggest one. I couldn't decide which one of them was bigger.

Tourist Checklist: Nude Nazis

Not something I had on my list and I didn't have my camera. Oh well.

Rating: Viewed


To relax I went shopping for stimulants. Electric cigarettes are pretty big here and there are 3 stalls in a row at the shopping mall selling the liquid and the machinery.
The range of flavours is quite impressive. I bought boring US Tobacco flavoured. Once I figure out the strengths I am after and how long the stuff lasts I might go one of the fancy multi coloured test packs. They look like candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment