Wednesday 29 July 2015

2015-06-05: You can't un-see some things

We had grand plans of trying one of the Australian themed restaurants today. The planning consisted of making the decision to walk past and see if it was open. Whichever silly Australian themed place it was wasn't open which was okay, looking at the menu revealed the usual nonsense being passed off as Australian food. Why do these places never have a BBQ and Little Creatures on tap? I certainly didn't eat emu while drinking fosters in the 20 years I spent in Australia. I realise I may not be a model citizen but I'm not that far from normal.
Video arcades have changed. We didn't use to have PS3 controllers. Or ashtrays for that matter...
We were walking as, due to excessive rain last night, we caught a cab home from training. We have been assured that the only things stolen in this country are bikes and umbrellas. We still had an umbrella therefore the bikes had likely been stolen.
We realised our mistake, silently apologised to Japan and wandered up to the station to fetch the bikes we left there on the way to training. Forgetting to take the umbrella.
Audrey Hepburn Video Game! I bet there is a Breakfast Bonus Round.
The continuing drizzly rain prompted us to grab cover along the way. I figured Seedy Japanese Video Game Parlours would have to be the coolest thing that 12 year old me had ever seen.
A Little Black Dress would have probably got her into the bonus round.
I have never seen a fashion video game before so convinced Ewa to try. It turned out to be a game for doubles. I should have known this when I was entering our names. The keypad was in hirigana so I took wild guesses at what characters to use.
Sute & Ma. Our new stage names.
Oddly after entering your name in hirigana it is displayed in english characters. At least I got two letters correct, Except I think I was trying to do Larsen for me.

If you do not view this full screen on the JumboTron you will never feel the true awesomeness.
For some reason there was no score at the end of the game. Probably our score was so high the game assumed we cheated.

We celebrated our modelling career launch with sushi. That's what the eighties models all ate.

Eighties models were into kanji I think.
Octupus or squid, either way I think this is a new level of Fish Eating achieved as well. Probably bonus round time soon.

Totally digging the asparagus ideas
Suti & Ma demand Fish Eggs on many things.
No cocaine was supplied at the launch party. Maybe modern day models don't use cocaine.

Japan has to want us to stay as we are now model citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment