Tuesday 21 July 2015

2015-06-04: Apologies to the Americans

I have ranted about Ramen and the American decision that it is the greatest of all food stuff before. The uptake and obsession amongst American Ramen lovers I have blamed on their shitty ramen experiences prior to having good stuff.
Golden is good right?
Good ramen is good. Shit ramen is shit. That's all there is to it and making some awful bloody ramen burger is not venturing into the world of good.
Japan has bad ramen too. We had some. Perhaps this is what has kept their perspective in check over the years.
Nothing gets better from here.
On the basis of this I apologise slightly to the Americans who may been offended. I will however keep it is a generic insult to hurl in the face of any American hat is not aware of the mitigating fact.
Just because you can never have enough generic nationality based insults.
I will bow as I insult them. That ought to confuse them enough. Works for the elevator repair guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment