Tuesday 14 July 2015

2015-06-01: Creating a Path (then kind of following it)

I had great plans of growing a Japanese Boy Band / Manga haircut whilst here. I have grown my hair for ages now so I am off to the barber to see if he can give me a DragonBall Z style.
Barber Cigarettes are Great!
As with last time he had his charts of different ways of cutting hair at different spots.
I figured I could also point out the composite bits for the Dragonball Z haircut.
I told him in fluent (by various definitions) Japanese that I wanted the Dragonball Z haircut like on the posters at Ichiban Curry.
I should have just taken a picture of Goku along I guess. At least I can do Japanese style pictures now. Cultural Skill Unlocked!
I assume that he had the mind of a warrior and saw through my cunning ploy and made his own decision of what my hair should look like.
C'est Bon Froggie
On the way home I stopped at the Ecole de Patisserie de Nagoya. It wasn't to drown my sorrow in not getting my Dragonball Z haircut, it was another plan.
My defense for not noticing the sign before.
I figure that if Ewa used to be a pastry chef.
Makes me want a scotch.
And I occasionally like sweet foods (mostly after drinking too much scotch)
I figure this stuff will kill off even a Lagavulin.
and Ewa likes me eating sweet foods (it kills the smell of the scotch)
At first I thought it was the menu, then I realised it was names, Now I think it is pastry named after the best students. One day I want people to eat a Simon. Although lots of Japanese call me Salmon so maybe this will be confusing, I better let Ewa win student of the year.
and the Japanese have taken Froggy pastry stuff and run with it
Then we should learn Pastry stuff.
At least we will get to scurry down back alleys in our whites like some kind of Up From The Gutter French comedy film about merry urchins making their way in the stuffy world of the upperclass. It probably won't be that funny because it will be French. I'll just fall over a lot.
At least it will give Ewa something to laugh at me about. Well something new to laugh at me about anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment