Tuesday 8 September 2015

2015-07-20: Sign Time!

 The latest collection of signs that have made me chortle.
California Uber Alles indeed
Message received

A game I could be interested in
How do you feel about the guy that gave you a bad review?
There is a village full of them.
I always wanted to open a Thai restaurant and call it "Curl up and Dye". Alternately a Hairdresser called "Thai riffic"
Truth in advertising
 

You're simply glowing!


Then we had Korean barbecue. I like participation food.
Los Angeles seems to have quite a few pretty decent Korean barbecue places. They get all weird with Japanese and have a habit of doing Japanese/Chinese or other somewhat odd combinations (although lots of countries do that).
My favourite was in Krakow where there was a place that was chinese/vietnamese and there wasn't a single fresh herb in the place. Perhaps Koreans are better at staying on message.

No comments:

Post a Comment