Tuesday 12 May 2015

2015-04-27: Stupid Science

Still in quite a bit of pain from the rib from the other day and the weekend training didn't help that. I bought what looked like heating capsules from the chemist and applied them last night. They did nothing. I couldn't even pop them.
Looks perfect to me
I may have been under the influence of other pain killers when I bought them. I skipped Japanese class to stay in bed but Ewa took the package of heat capsules to ask the teacher what I was supposed to do with them.
Balinese for dinner. Bloody horrible music. Nice fish, I even ate some.
They are magnets. No wonder they don't bloody well work. If fewer people would believe these garbage ideas I wouldn't have to learn to speak Japanese better because the products would not be available.
Was not sure when the Princess would stop. She has nimble teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment