Friday 8 May 2015

2015-04-23: Information Prevents Poor Decisions

So they claim anyway. We went to Naginata. We got information along the way.
Earthquake? Fire? Martial Uprising? Get Your Arse Out Of Here! We do tsunamis! Oh and defibrillation. Mostly the last one is for fun though. Who doesn't need a jolt to get out of bed on occasion.
The Dojo is a tsunami disaster relief area. I am not sure if the Japanese skill at translating a situation into pictogram form has left them here or simply that the only people that need an emergency centre are retarded people that play in the tsunami when there is a perfectly good high rise nearby.
I don't know if this is measured at the top of the station or in the depths. I guess it doesn't matter much.
Then I noticed that the subway station is not the best place to be in a tsunami. It is a half hour walk to the dojo from the station so I am not sure we would avail ourselves of the hospitality.
I choose to walk cool on the escalator anyway. I am a Rebel and have an image to maintain.

Then again the subway station is not a fan of Madness so I am not sure I want to survive in a suburb that bans Ska music. Or maybe I do! I could be like a chubby Kevin Bacon and dance my way to freedom. Then I would kiss the pretty girl. Fortunately I brought one with me so that bit is covered.

You have to plan for emergencies after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment